– Marjo van Kleeff is organizing the Art TastE on Thursday evening, an event with good food, live music and artist Joost Heetman (see www.joostheetman.com). He will talk about his work. Tickets cost € 40, – including an amazing three-course dinner. You can subscribe by sending an email to: email@example.com. Or look for more information here: www.facebook.com/arttasteamsterdam
– Ian Gaukroger is giving two piano concertos on his houseboat in Amsterdam, on the 6th and 20th of September in the afternoon. Tickets are almost sold out, so be quick to book your seat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Suzanne Cornelissen is organizing a clothing swap. You bring clothes for charity and can bid on clothes. This will be held on Thursday September 10th. For more information see: https://www.onepercentclub.com/en/#!/fundraisers/217
– Bert Verhoeff has already had a response from more than fifty photographers so far who are willing to donate a picture for the good cause. The auction will most probably take place on October 18th online. Before then you can view all photos at Art Angels in Amsterdam.
– All eight Basic-Fit clubs in Amsterdam will be organizing a night of group fitness classes in October to support our project. Non-members are welcome as well. The contribution is € 5 per person. Grab the invitation to send yourself back to the gym. There are great prizes to win… Want to participate? Keep an eye out on our Facebook page Country without orphans.
– Alexander Dos is teaching wakeboarding for charity. You get a one-hour lesson and go wakeboarding behind a speed boat in Aalsmeer. Cost: € 100, – per lesson, including the boat and material. You can also enter as a pair for an hour. Reserve your spot online: https://www.onepercentclub.com/en/#!/fundraisers/218
– Buy a light box – and be quick, because there are only four left. The Visual Brothers have created unique handmade light boxes containing a picture of Anaïs López. You can choose from three photographs. The works are 29 x 27 cm and costs € 475. With the purchase of one light box you can send a child to high school for a year. For more information see: https://www.onepercentclub.com/en/#!/fundraisers/215
– Laura Choco La is painting portraits of the children with chocolate on Saturday, September 5th at Pepper Mango on the Rozengracht. The first portrait is already finished and it’s wonderful. They will be sold for 350, = a piece and of this 50% will go to support the project, the other 50% will be invested in her own Chocolate-Art education project with which she plans to travel to Mexico to do workshops with children over there. So you will be supporting two good causes if you purchase a portrait !! Laura also paints portraits on request for this project. Dimensions are 50×50 cm. And of course they will be painted with dark chocolate from Ecuador Chchukululu sponsored by Chocoweb. See also: https://www.onepercentclub.com/en/#!/fundraisers/216
– Presentation of our project will be in the Seinwezen in Haarlem, on September 15th at the Entrepreneurs Drink and on October 20th for the entire evening. Mail for more information: Karin Wissenburg, email@example.com.
– Marcel Heijnen is organizing a benefit concert on October 1st at Artistry in Singapore.